Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day I have a sale in my Etsy shop. If you buy for $100.00 or more, I will give you a 20% discount. You can pay as usual and I will refund the money through Paypal.

Ok, so what does a sale have to do with Earth Day? Nothing I guess. Or maybe yes, if you buy more beads at a time, there will be less packaging material used and it will be good for the earth. :) Ok, it will be good for my wallet too. And, I will plant something today, I promise. I will even show you a picture tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is a little peak at some of the beads I listed today:


2 comments:

  1. Both sets of beads are gorgeous! Though I really like the second set the best. I don't know, something about the colors just call to me! Have a great Earth Day! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth! Great blog you have and beautiful enameled bowls!

    ReplyDelete