Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clearance beads 2

I listed some really nice beads on Etsy today and I had clearance beads left that I assembled for you to buy right here. They are almost nicer then the ones on Etsy. I wonder if I shouldn't keep them for myself... :)

Don't forget to look at the previous post, the beads are still available.


Set 5: Hot Pink, Orange and Yellow, 8 round beads, 8-9 x 10-13mm - $24.00 SOLD


Set 6: Orange and Rubino Trio, 3 round beads, 8 x 10-11mm - $6.00 SOLD


Focal 7: Rubino, Orange and Raku: 1squeezed focal bead, 18 x 21mm (including the dots) - $5.00 SOLD

Tell me in the comments section below or by email if you are interested in any of those beads or the ones in the previous post. I will send you a Paypal invoice for the beads you have chosen. My email address is: bleuverre@videotron.ca.

Have a nice Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. these are all beautiful... but i have to say, that orange and rubino combination is stunning! will shoot over to you shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange-pink set is stunning. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Than you so much Mary-Jane and Stefanie. :)

    ReplyDelete