Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I'm just giving it a try. This blog needs a lot of ajustments... Be patient with me. :)

Ok, so... first of all, I do lampwork beads as many of you already know. :)

You can see them, and buy them, here: www.bleuverre.com;

and here: http://BleuVerre.etsy.com;

and here: www.artfire.com/users/bleuverre.

As a matter of fact, I have a sale going on right now until midnight tonight. Here are the details:

Until Sunday the 14th at midnight, I will give you free shipping on every purchase. I will also give you a 10% discount on all purchases over $100.00 and 20% on purchases over $200.00. You can combine purchases from my Etsy shop, my specials page on my website and my Artfire shop. Wait until I send you a revised invoice before paying for your order.

And if you are a reader of this blog (just never know :) ) I will give you an additional 10% on all purchases from my shops (no minimum) if you just tell me you saw the information on my super blog. :)

Have a great Sunday!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment